Prom Dress Short - Fun & Flirty
Short prom dresses are certainly the right dress for you if you are a fun and flirtatious person. Short prom dresses are not quite as formal as the other floor-sweeping gowns, and for 2017 short prom dresses are the definite winner in fashion terms.
Try choosing a gown that has a bit of detail that makes it really special, the ones that I have chosen to display here all have a little extra zing and are just that bit different from all other gowns to make you stand out from the crowd.
When looking to buy a short prom dress make sure that you add a pair of heels, even if they are only kitten heels. Not only will this make you feel more glamorous, but it will also make your legs look slimmer.
When wearing a strapless gown, make sure that you do not wear anything around your neck, wear just a pair of dangly earrings, or else the focus will be pulled away from the dress and make the overall look too complicated.
For prom dresses for shorter people go to petite evening dresses.
Tips on how to achieve perfect legs:
- Hair-free legs are the perfect thing to make you feel like a woman. Having smooth legs make you feel ten times sexier and more free.
- When wanting to remove unwanted hair, there are loads of options available to you. Favourites are waxing, shaving, epilating and creaming.
- Make sure to get your legs waxed at least a day before your prom. If you leave it too late, you will end up with 'chicken' legs on your prom evening.
- Using a depilatory cream is probably the easiest option. Removing hair in under 5 minutes, which lasts for 3 days, is obviously a fuss-free way of removing unwanted hair.
- When using a self-tanner to create perfectly tanned legs, make sure that you apply evenly and remove streaks with an appropriate remover.
- Before you go out for the evening make sure to moisturize your legs with a good cream that will make your legs look stunningly moisturised and tanned.