Maternity Party Dresses
Finding a maternity party dress can be quite challenging if you don't know where to start, so I have given you a little head start as to what shapes to look out for and where you can find the most flattering maternity party dresses.
With loads of different fashion houses in all three top capital fashion cities coming up with dress designs for the pregnant form.
You don't need to hide your belly under a large shirt, but you don't need to wear something that shows a huge midriff.
Bias-cut and wrap dresses are favoured among pregnant celebrities because they usually have a good amount of Lycra in them, so therefore more give.
- Try to use layers in your outfit, as this will mean that you can strip off when you get a hot flush. Your metabolic rate increases by up to twenty per cent when you are pregnant, which means that you body is turning food into energy at a great rate.
- Remember that your feet can swell up to half or a full size when you are pregnant, this is because the hormone in your body that makes your pelvis wider makes your feet expand also (partially to do with balance). So invest in some shoes, preferably flat slip ons to match your maternity party dress. With shoes to go out in, choose one that is flat to kitten heel in height, anything more and you risk toppling over, but this is great as these are very much in fashion at the moment.
- As it can be quite expensive to buy a whole new wardrobe and only last you a few months, remember to buy loads of different accessories. Including colourful scarves, bright necklaces, earrings, necklaces and bags.
- Unquestionably, your breasts will swell during pregnancy so invest in a maternity bra, so that your breasts will have all the support they need throughout the months and will also look even better in your maternity party dress.
- Remember to show off the parts of you that you are proud of, the great rule is if you've got it flaunt it! So if you have great
shoulders wear a sleeveless shirt, and if you have got great legs wear a knee length dress.
There's no reason why being pregnant should stop you from being glamorous. I've scoured the internet to find you the perfect places to buy a special dress for a special occasion. There are some real gems for you to find here, and why not try some of the baby clothing sites whilst you are at it!
Tiffany Rose Maternity - Great Party Dresses
At Tiffany Rose you will find fashionable maternity wear that is stylish, glamorous and flattering. We offer designs for every special occasion so you can look and feel fantastic during your pregnancy.
Nicole Maternity Dresses
Pregnant or not, you will be the most stunning woman in our elegant yet sexy evening wear.
Pregnancy apparel which includes plus size, cheap, trendy and stylish mother-to-be wear and clothing.
Exciting, stylish and sexy fashion, featuring fabulous designs from: Alex Gore Browne, Cadeau, Citizens of Humanity, Earl Jean, Leona Edmiston, Juicy Couture, Nuala, Tashia and more.
More than ever, they are the one and only stop for celebrity clients, designer labels and the most stylish nine months of your life!
Offers fantastic pregnancy wear that has been sculpted on the pregnant form to create the most flattering shapes possible from their beautiful soft fabric.
For pregnant women who love clothes.